Cork for IFS
Cork is Ireland’s second-largest financial services centre offering your IFS company a competitive solution.
Cork Financial Services Forum
The industry-led Cork Financial Services Forum work together to enhance a vibrant IFS ecosystem, promote Cork as a destination for investment and talent, and provide a supportive environment for existing businesses, potential new entrants and their teams.
The forum is comprised of representatives from across the sector including:
- Cork Chamber
- University College Cork
- Morgan McKinley
- Enterprise Ireland
- Grant Thornton
- Munster Technological University
- Alter Domus
- BNY Mellon
- William Fry
Strong IFS Cluster
- Cork has the second highest number of IFS companies in Ireland
- IFS companies employ over 1,800 people with 1300+ more employed in financial roles in shared services and related audit and financial firms
- Over 730 jobs in the FS sector created in the last 18 months including expansions of existing firms
- Strong Cork ICT and cyber clusters complementing new areas of FS growth
- Cork Financial Services Forum supports IFS orgnisations to enhance the vibrant IFS ecosystem
Cork - your IFS Solution
Cork is Ireland’s second-largest financial services centre offering your IFS company a competitive solution. Cork is home to companies active in: asset management, fund administration, fintech, insurance, real estate and private equity, cyber security, renewables and IFS professional legal, accounting and advisory services. Cork can be your IFS solution!